Winter 35 Below Aluminized Insulation Fibers Heat Socks
Our Winter 35 Below Zero Aluminized Insulation Fibers Heat Socks are the perfect warm winter Socks you need to go through the harsh winter in comfort. They are great while lounging around the house, or active outdoors while keeping your feet warm and dry . They are the perfect multifunctional socks with a stretchy nylon fabric which makes them a great fit for outdoor enthusiasts, and both men and women alike
The Socks is made of premium aluminized threads that are woven into a breathable, super soft knit fabric, with a conductive fabric technology which uses your body heat efficiently, and minimizes sweat and moisture to keep your feet warm, dry and cozy no matter the conditions.Give your feet some warm socks and they will thank you for it.
Never worry about uncomfortable damp socks again. Stay dry with the warmest socks for extreme cold you can get, the Winter 35 Below Aluminized Insulation Fibers Heat Socks.
- Aerospace Fabric Technology, Aluminized Threads
- Reflects Heat, and Reduces Moistures
- Thin, Sheer, and Lightweight
- Warm, Dry, and Comfortable Socks you can get
- Perfect with Dress Shoes, Hiking Boots, Running Shoes
- Washing Machine, and Dryer Safe
- Material: Cotton, Aluminum
- Weight: 39g
- Size: 27cm Long
- Flat Size: About 25cm x 22cm
- Color: Black
- 1 Pair of Winter 35 Below Zero Aluminized Insulation Fibers Heat Socks