Self-heating Magnetic Therapy Waist Belt Lumbar Support
This is an Adjustable Breathable Infrared Self-heating Magnetic Therapy Back Waist Support, Lumbar Brace Belt, Double Pull Strap Lower Back Pain Massager. It is a portable infrared magnetic therapy back waist support belt. The evenly spread 18 pcs self-heating tourmaline magnets in front and back of the brace belt can help improve blood circulation and provide therapeutic warmth, so that you would really feel the heat especially when you are on the move.
The Infrared Magnetic Waist Support brace has a strong compression support to limit back pain and also encourages extra toning during movement and exercise. This belt is made with the highest quality Double Pull system covered with stretch nylon to provide best comfort and compression on the waist. With adjustable design, easy and comfortable to use, it is a good magnetic therapy waist support for both men and women.
- Color: mainly black.
- Material: durable magnets and soft nylon, neoprene and Velcro.
- Sizes: M, L, XL. XL size: Un-stretched total length: about 45in/114cm; Suitable for waistline from about 40.5in/103cm – 43.3in/110cm.
- Ideal for rehabilitation after surgery or during treatment, consult a physician before you use.
- Suitable for most adult men and women.
- 18 powerful self-heating tourmaline magnets designed inside the belt (10pcs at the back and 8pcs at the front), can help to relieve pain associated with joint and back problems by increasing blood flow to the area.
- Provides support, compression and relief during work activities that require repetitive action.
- The belt is made of high quality neoprene with elastic side panels with 2 fully adjustable Velcro fastening straps on both sides for easy and comfortable use.
- Suitable for: People whose waist need keeping warm. (Recommend worn it under thin garment). People who always work sedentarily or in a prolonged standing position such as drivers or office workers. Athletes or people doing regular exercise.
- Do not use: Pregnant women and children. Patients with acute soft tissue impairment. People fitted with a heart pacemaker or metal stents and other electronic devices inside body.
- Stop using: If you have a high fever or damaged skin.
- Not recommended for people with skin allergies or skin temperature sensory disturbance.
- Use with caution under the guidance of doctors: Patients with serious trauma, high blood pressure or any other disease.
- Keep in a dry ventilated place.
- Keep away from direct sunshine, ore iodide products and magnetic fields in case of magnetization
- Keep clean.
- Clean the surface with a wet cloth and gentle rub.
- Avoid ironing.